Mechanics and Mathematical modeling
Looking for new challenges? Join the Mechanics and Mathematical modeling course!
The Master's Degree Program is designed to train highly professional scientists and engineers with the theoretical background and practical experience in theoretical mechanics, computational mechanics, IT, mathematical modeling and simulations, and distributed computing.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Advanced knowledge of intelligent systems;
- Management and Engineering;
- Software Development Technologies;
- Optimization methods;
- Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation;
- Neuroinformatics and Computational Neuroscience;
- Computational systems;
- Publishing and scientific research work.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 240 000 Rubles
- for CIS and Baltic countries students: 210 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 160 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- acquiring knowledge and skills that will contribute to get well-paid jobs at research institutes, centres and labs, and to be employed at R&D and engineering departments of oil and gas, car-making, power and engineering, aerospace and other companies;
- getting knowledge and practice in mechanics and mathematics with practical experience in the field of expertis, workshops and training sessions in IT, simulations and distributed computing;
- discrete and continuum methods allow to use a wide range of applications including mechanical, physical, biological, social, and economic systems involving the dynamic processes;
- cross-cultural studies and extracurricular activities at SPbPU;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
The University of Aberdeen (Scotland) is a public research-focused university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland.
Master's internship "Aberdeen's Project"
The Hamburg University of Technology (Germany) is one of the youngest and most successful universities in Germany.
Master's internship "Hamburg's Project"
Institute for Problems in Mechanical Engineering (Russia) of Russian Academy of Sciences.
Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany) is one of the largest and oldest science and technology universities in Germany.
Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland) was established in 1969. Nowadays, LUT’s strategic focus areas are green energy and technology.
Master's short- and long-term internships
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!