Innovative Technologies in Metallurgy and Material Science
If you are interested in an advanced and promising program join our course of Innovative Technologies in Metallurgy!
This Master's Degree Program deals with such challenging subjects of studies as material science and engineering, research and simulation of material structure formation and properties, laser technologies, additive advanced technologies etc.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Modern and prospective materials: science and technology;
- IT in science and manufacturing;
- Physical Simulation and Modeling;
- Materials Structure and Properties;
- Material treatment processes;
- Quality control;
- Publishing and scientific research work.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 285 000 Rubles
- for CIS and Baltic countries students: 250 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 200 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- double degree options with European universities;
- the best lecturers of SPbSPU are involved in educational process;
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences, and forums;
- joint project and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- interaction with experts and professionals in related areas of expertise;
- cross-cultural studies and extracurricular activities at SPbPU;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Technical University of Berlin (Germany) — The internationally renowned Technische Universität Berlin is located in Germany’s capital city at the heart of Europe. Our academic activities are focused on achieving sharply – defined goals: building a distinctive profile for our university, ensuring exceptional performance in research and teaching, providing our graduates with excellent qualifications and a modern approach to university administration. The TU Berlin strives to promote the dissemination of knowledge and to facilitate technological progress through adherence to the core principles of excellence and quality. Strong regional, national and international networking with partners in science and industry are an important aspect in these endeavors.
Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany) — Today there are around 24,000 students in the natural sciences and engineering, the humanities and social sciences as well in law and economics. In the future, too, studying, teaching and research are to be enjoyable, and therefore one of the declared goals of Leibniz Universität Hannover is to continually improve the quality of teaching and research.
Brandenburg Technical University (Germany) — With approximately 1.600 international students on its campus, BTU Cottbus–Senftenberg forms an academic melting pot in Southern Brandenburg. Combining the profile of a traditional research-focused Technical University with application-oriented study programs in engineering, social science, economics and health care BTU offers the best features of German academic education. BTU was among the pioneer institutions to launch international study programs. Today it offers a large variety of international programs in various niches of excellence.
Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland) — Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) has been a pioneering scientific university, bringing together the fields of science and business since 1969. Our international community is comprised of approximately 6,500 students and experts engaged in scientific research and academic education. Our strength lies in our way of working together across scientific and departmental boundaries. We constantly establish networks in both the business and the academic community.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!Learn more about MSc Degree Innovative Technologies in Metallurgy and Material Science