International Business Development DD
Are you trying to get most of International Business Development? Join the right course you are searching for!
With us, you will gain comprehensive knowledge and practical skills to become true managers with high-level of leadership, analytical, cross-cultural and management skills in the field of international business. Boost your management career and be ready for challenging work at leading companies operating in the global market!
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- International Purchasing and Supply Chain;
- International Production Management;
- Foreign business language;
- International Market Research;
- B2B Marketing;
- Computer Business Simulation;
- Managerial Economics;
- Exports and Sales Management;
- Publishing and scientific research work.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 240 000 Rubles
- for CIS and Baltic countries students: 210 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 160 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- the course is entirely delivered in English;
- opportunity to participate in Double Degree Programs with top-ranked European Business Schools;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- international contacts for future career at top positions;
- trips to tours leading companies;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
ESB Business School, Reutlingen is a top-ranked business school in the university rankings carried out by rating agencies. Partners of ESB are Bosch, Bayer, Deutsche bank and others. All ESB’s educational programs are accredited by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
Master Degree Program “International Business Development”
University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Steyr UUA degree programs are based on the principle guaranteeing of gaining practical oriented education through business case studies (among partners of UUA there are BMW, MAN, SKF and others).
Master Degree Program “Global Sales and Marketing”
Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship has been working to create a culture of innovation and entrepreneural skills for 11 years now. Several businesses have been started and many students and professionals have received education while analyzing complex innovation processes. Study programs in the field of global entrepreneurship and international business.
Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany) - today there are around 22000 students in the natural sciences and engineering, the humanities and social sciences as well in law and economics. One of the declared goals of Leibniz Universität Hannover is to continually improve the quality of teaching and research. .
In the 2nd semester there is a business development game conducted jointly with ESB master students. There is also a short-term internship organized on the basis of program partners and other companies.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!