International Management in Tourism
Is it possible to combine work and vacation? Yes, it is, if you are a graduate of Master in International Management in Tourism program. This program prepares experts and future top managers in the sphere of tourism that are capable of not only coordinating the key processes in tourism business, but also create their own agencies and achieve success in the market on the international level.
Tourism is a truly international industry and plays a key economic role in practically every country in the world. The program is fulfilled in the second most popular destination among international tourists in Russia, St.Petersburg. It is a city of enormous tourists flow (nearly 7 million tourists a year) and infrastructure developed with objective to expand tourism in the city. Students of the program have a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and practical experience in managing projects in tourism sphere. Assignments introduce students to current management issues with local, regional, national and international tourism businesses and organizations. The courses are elaborated to give students the skill and confidence to develop their own tourism businesses and fill the growing need for managers in the tourism industry.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Management in Tourism
- International Tourism Companies Management
- World Hospitality Chains
- Relevant Issues in International Tourism
- Global Challenges of Tourism
- Tourism Business Development
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 264 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 194 000 Rubles
English Language exam (interview/skype interview) Entrance Exam in Management
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Accredited by the Ministry of Education, Master degree program, developed according to the international and Russian standards, which provides relevant knowledge in the field of study, internships in the leading companies, modern approaches in teaching, visiting foreign professors and specialists from local companies.
- Partner Universities from more than 10 countries of different parts of the world;
- international hotel chains such as Park Inn.
The study process also offers opportunity to study as an exchange student at one of our school partners’ university including Double Degree. Chance to put theoretical knowledge in practice in the leading Russian and international companies.