Polytechnic University of Milan
The cooperation with Politechnico di Milano has been carried out since 2013 within the general agreement on cooperation and the agreement on student exchange.
On May 26, 2014 the Agreement on Strategic Partnership was signed.
Development the Master's Double Degree program in Energy Technology
Incoming student mobility 2016 - 8
Outgoing student mobility in 2016 - 4
Active participation of students from Politechnico di Milano in summer schools at SPbPU:
- Business and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Russian Language and Russian Studies
5 visiting professors from Politechico di Milano delivered lectures for the students of the Institute of Civil Engineering in 2016.
- Development of joint methodological projects in Humanities
- Joint application for Erasmus Mundus is planned
- Joint workshops in Information Technology and Biomedical Technologies
- The WC2 University Network
- Т.I.M.E. Association