«Master degree in innovative technologies in energy efficient buildings for russian & armenian universities and stakeholders» - MARUEEB
Start: 01.01.2015 End: 31.12.2018 Project Site: http://marueeb.sti.urfu.ru/en/about-project/ Project Coordinator: University of Genoa (Italy), https://www.unige.it/ Project number: 561890-EPP-1-2015-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- To establish and develop a new Master on «INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES in ENERGY EFFICIENT BUILDINGS» for 3 Russian Universities and 2 Armenian Universities with affiliation to other 2 Russian Universities, according to student-centered or output-based approach.
- To strengthen links with stakeholders by means of their involvement both in training and in getting requirements and documentation for professional recognition of the new qualification of Green Master.
- Bringing the curricular reform in line with the latest Bologna Process elements (transparency, comparability and national & international recognition of the study-programs).
- To focus the teaching processes on new methods such as interdisciplinary and interactions forms of lectures and seminars.
- To provide collaborative teaching, mobility and scientific research, attracting associate member of the consortium
Partner Countries Universities:
- Ural Federal University
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Tambov State Technical University
- Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- South Ural State University
- National Polytechnic University of Armenia
- American University of Armenia
Member States Universities:
- University of Genoa (Italy)
- Technical University of Iasi (Romania)
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Kaunas University of Technology (Lithuania)
- Second University of Naples (Italy)
Non-university consortium members:
- Engineering Academy of Armenia NGO, Yerevan
- Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia
- TICASS Consortium, Genoa
- European Civil Engineering Education and Training Association, Brussels
- AE Consulting, Yerevan
- Atomstroykomplex LLC, Ekaterinburg
- Center of Construction Expertise R&D, St. Petersburg
- Uralproektdubrava, Ekaterinburg