Russia–Belarus 2017: international competition in association with the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research
All competitions and programs
The RHSF has announced the following international competitions for joint research projects in 2017 with the aim to enhance international scientific cooperation in the field of humanities: RHSF – Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research (BRFFR)
1. Competition for joint research projects in the fields 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, project types "a(m)", "g(m)", "e(m)". <
2. Joint competition for the projects of Russian and Belarusian young scientists in the fields 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, project type "a2(m)". This competition aims to support independent scientific research conducted by the joint effort of the young scientists of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus in order to attract more young talents, further encourage efficient scientific cooperation, and improve the quality of personnel training.
- 01 – history; archeology; ethnography;
- 02 – economics;
- 03 – philosophy; sociology; political science; law; science studies;
- 04 – philology; art history;
- 06 – comprehensive human studies; psychology; pedagogy; social problems of human health and ecology;
- 07 – global problems and international relations.