International Research and Practice Conference “Inclusive Professional Education”
On November 26, at 10 a.m. the Russian State Social University (Moscow, V.Pik Street, 4/1) will hold an international research and practice conference called “Inclusive Professional Education”.
The conference is organized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and the Russian State Social University.
The following issues will be discussed at the conference:
- state policy of the RF in the field of inclusive professional education;
- providing accessibility of additional education for the disabled;
- professional orientation and employment of the disabled;
- medical and social rehabilitation as a condition of professional education of the disabled;
- presentation of the best practices to create conditions for professional educations of the disabled and many other things.
The conference will host a plenary meeting, project and analytical session to create a model of regional resource centers, theme round tables, workshops. It will also ensure publishing the collected papers and posting the materials of the conference on the Portal of Information and Methodical Support of Inclusive Professional Education of the Disabled.
Until November 10, 2015 it is possible to send an application to the organizers for participating in the conference, including the following information: full name of the participant, full name of the organization represented, position, academic degree and academic title, expected theme of the presentation, contact telephone and e-mail account.
Electronic registration is available through the link http://rgsu.net/press-centre/announce/announce_779.html.