The international scientific and technical conference "Nanotechnologies of functional materials" (NFM'18).
We invite you to take part in the international scientific and technical conference "Nanotechnologies of functional materials" (NFM'18).
The conference will be held on July 17-20, 2018 on the basis of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.
Objectives and topics of the conference
The main objective of the conference is to present and discuss the latest scientific results of basic research and practical achievements in the development of new nanostructured metallic and ceramic materials with high mechanical and performance properties as well as their production technology.
- Physical and chemical characteristics of nanostructural state.
- Nanocrystalline and nanostructured metal materials
- Nanostructured powders, composite, ceramic materials and coatings.
- Nanobiotechnologies of functional materials.
- Modeling of material structure properties and technological processes.