The III International Educational Forum Altai–Asia 2016: Eurasian Educational Space – New Challenges and Best Practices
The III International Educational Forum “Altai–Asia 2016: Eurasian Educational Space – New Challenges and Best Practices” will take place on September 22-23, 2016, at Altai State University.
The Forum is supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Shanghai Cooperation Organization University, Eurasian Universities Association, BRICS Network University, Russian Classical Universities Association, and the Asian Universities Association.
The purpose of the Forum is to discuss and promote the best Russian and international educational practices in order to improve the quality of education and universities’ international competitiveness, and to integrate them into the Eurasian educational space.
The main discussion topics:
- Global competition and universities’ development strategies in the Eurasian educational space: new challenges and optimal solutions.
- The processes of universities’ integration and unification: Russian and international experience.
- International standards and modern approaches to the guarantee of education quality in the Eurasian cooperation.
- Practice-oriented educational activities of a modern university: new models and future prospects.
- Innovative educational management: Russian and Asian context.
The registration of participants is open from February 10, 2016 to September 1, 2016. To participate, please submit an application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail. The topics of discussion questions might be corrected.
The program of the Forum and other information will be available at www.asu.ru and sent to participants via e-mail starting September 1, 2016.
A section dedicated to the Forum has been available at www.asu.ru from February 10, 2016. The most interesting and relevant materials can be found there.
As a result of the Forum work, a collected volume listed in the Russian Science Citation Index will be published. For the report to be included in the volume, it should be within 10,000 characters long and sent before October 20, 2016. Execution requirements: page orientation – portrait, margins – 2 cm on each side, font – Times New Roman, font size – 14, line spacing – single, justification – full, indention – 1.2 cm, no automatic hyphenation.
The transportation and accommodation costs are covered by the sending party.