The “Study in Europe: Directions, Scholarships, Grants” workshop
The “Study in Europe: Directions, Scholarships, Grants” workshop is organized for our future outgoing students. Any European university can be represented.
We offer you 2 participation options:
1. To be one of the workshop speakers Requirements: You are welcome to present your Institution with a ppt/video/printed materials, etc. Time limit: 5-7 minutes for each Institution (number of participants is limited – 4-5 partner universities) Language: English/Russian
Information to be provided: studying opportunities for international students as follows
- fields and levels of study,
- degree, exchange, short-term programs,
- scholarships if available,
- accommodation options,
- visa regulations,
- international student support services.
2. To visit as a listener
No any special requirements are set.
The workshop is held in frame of the “Study in Europe” project run by ACA (European Academic Cooperation Association).
The workshop will be continued with an educational fair where partner universities are welcome to represent themselves (please, see the next event in the program). The fair is for students to ask their questions directly and to get some contacts or/and promotion materials.
The venue of the event: Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Supply Centre for International Activity Grazhdansky pr., 28a, University Building 16, room 200
For details, please, contact: