- Fab Lab
- Business incubator “Polytechnic”
- Intellectual Property Office
- Polytech Strascheg Russian-German Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Activity Development Center
- Urban Studies Center
The Mission of the Technopark is to create a favorable environment for establishing and developing science-based high-technology small businesses, to support creativity of the University lecturers, staff, students and postgraduate students, to promote and commercialize innovative developments, design and engineering works, inventions and discoveries, to promote and commercialize competitive, export-oriented, import replacement technologies, goods and services in order to contribute to economic and technological security of Russia.
The main directions of activity
- forming and implementing comprehensive innovative programs and projects in the sphere of science and technology;
- creating and developing innovative infrastructure at the University, supporting and expanding technological business; creating a business incubator for small science-based businesses on the basis of scientific developments;
- stimulating and distributing modern technologies and export of innovative products; enhancing the intellectual and economic activity of the University with the help of integrating research and production, accelerated development of high-technology production, implementing promising new technologies, advanced staff training, teaching and re-skilling staff for science-based business;
- developing a system of technology commercialization and transfer, including international projects and programs.