The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Cooperation with The Hong Kong Polytechnic University began in 2012 as both universities were partners within the World Cities World Class University Network (WC2).
In April 2016 the Memorandum of Understanding was signed.
On November 25, 2016 the Agreement on Strategic Partnership was signed.
Active participation of students of SPbPU in Summer Schools at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University within the Silk and Belt Road scholarships.
- -Within the Silk and Belt Road cooperation PolyU is providing 1 scholarships for scientific internship for 3 month for employees SPbPU
- 3-months scholarships at PolyU research laboratories for SPbPU PHd students in the field of of robotics, computer science, control systems.
No incoming student mobility in 2016
Outgoing student mobility 2016 - 4
- Intelligent robotics, artificial intelligence, systems engineering
- Biomedical technology
- Quantum and integrated electronics
- Construction technology
- Commerce and business
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Joint project «Implementation of distributive monitoring system of the technical condition of urban infrastructure» is planned.
- Cooperation with PolyU Industrial Centre in the field of hydrodynamics, additive technologies.
- Joint project in the field of molecular neurodegeneration. Research areas: chemical synthesis, applied chemistry, medical devices, high-molecular compounds.
- World Cities World Class University Network – The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and SPbPU are the members of the World Cities World Class University Network. The universities actively cooperate in the area of transport systems. In April 2016 the SPbPU delegation took part in the WC2 Summer Symposium, which took place at Hong Kong.
- University Alliance of the Silk Road (UASR)
- Asian Pacific Association for International Education (APAIE) Conference and Exhibition