Entering the Russian Federation territory 2022
Dear foreign students of SPbPU!
+7 (921) 864-19-85 (incl. WhatsApp и Telegram)
Пн-Пт: 9:00 – 20:00 (UTC+3 Moscow time)–
In accordance with the protocol of the meeting of the operational headquarters for the prevention of the importation and spread of a new coronavirus infection in the territory of the Russian Federation dated November 26, 2021 No.26кв in connection with the detection of a new strain of coronavirus infection, from 00:00 on November 28, 2021, entry into the territory of Russia of foreign citizens residing in the territory of the Republic of South Africa, the Republic of Botswana, the Kingdom of Lesotho, the Republic of Namibia, the Republic of Zimbabwe, the Republic of Mozambique, the Republic of Madagascar, the Kingdom of Eswatini, the United Republic of Tanzania, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is restricted.
New restrictive measures are being introduced at the Polytechnic University since 20.12.2021 until further notice:
- Online mode of studies for ALL educational programs (including the session)
- An isolation regime for residents of the dormitory No. 13.
- Prohibition of the issuance of invitations to foreign nationals to study and visit SPbPU until a special order, as well as entering data on foreign nationals on the “Single portal of state and municipal services (functions)” (Gosuslugi) based on the letter of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia from 08.12.2021 № MN-7/10283.
- Organization of support for foreign students living in the dormitory No. 13 and the modular dormitories of the maneuvering fund (Building A, Building B, and Building D) by the tutor service of foreign students.
- Cancellation of all mass public, cultural, and sporting events for students on the SPbPU territory.
- Exclusion of visitors’ access to the buildings of the SPbPU Student Campus.
- Restriction of entrance to academic buildings for students.
Instruction on arriving at the university (prior to coming to Russia and in the first weeks after) for international students, postgraduate students, and trainees of pre-university programs at Polytechnic University.
- Before coming to Russia, it is mandatory to notify the University by email at least 10 days in advance of the date of entry into the Russian Federation. After that, the University will send instructions and the entry information to the sender’s e-mail address.
- Not earlier than 3 calendar days before your arrival to Russia it is obligatory to test for COVID-19 by PCR method and receive a corresponding document in Russian or English in your country if the result is negative.
- Within 48 hours after entering Russia, it is obligatory to take a repeat PCR-test. Until the results of the test are received, it is necessary to observe the self-isolation regime at the place of residence. During the period of isolation, training takes place in an online format. Without a repeat test, foreign students are not allowed to participate in full-time education.
Medical documents confirming a negative result of a PCR laboratory test obtained before and after entering the territory of the Russian Federation can be provided in Russian or English.
Foreign students coming from those countries that are recommended by Rospotrebnadzor as countries with a safe epidemiological situation are allowed to participate in the educational process only if there are two negative results of the COVID-19 test by PCR.
Before receiving the results of a laboratory test for COVID-19 by PCR, after arrival on the territory of the Russian Federation, an isolation regime is observed in any place convenient for you, including in specially designated premises of the Student campus, until a negative result of a laboratory test for COVID-19 by PCR is obtained, conducted within 2 (two) calendar days from the date of arrival on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- You must pass self-isolation from the date of crossing the border of the Russian Federation in any place convenient for You, including a specially designated areas of the Campus.
- For accommodation on Campus, we suggest you to self-isolate at which is located in the building of the clinic number 76 at: Khlopina street, 11/1, dormitory № 14А(П)
If you plan to stay on self-isolation in the dormitory, 3 days before arrival, please report by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Last name, first name;
- Citizenship and country of origin;
- Estimated time of arrival at the dormitory.
You must have a passport with a mark of crossing the border of the Russian Federation.
Being on self-isolation, you are obliged to:
- restrict contacts and movements (go outside only to visit a grocery store and pharmacy);
- 2 times a day, make a measurement of body temperature with fixation in the temperature sheet, which is located in each room;
- follow the rules of personal hygiene, use disinfectants and a protective mask in public places;
- perform daily wet cleaning and airing of residential premises at least 2 times a day;
- within 2 (two) after crossing the border of the Russian Federation, pass a test for the presence of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).
For statement on the migratory account, you must provide by e-mail email@example.com the following documents:
- copy of all passport pages;
- copy of the migration card.
The student's relocation to a permanent place is possible after receiving a negative result of the COVID-19 test and is carried out only during the opening hours of the administration of dormitories.
We inform you that payment for accommodation will be charged from the date of the beginning of self-isolation at the rate of Your dormitory.
We hope for Your understanding and cooperation for the benefit of public health!