Entering the Russian Federation territory 2021
Dear foreign students of SPbPU!
+7 (921) 864-19-85 (incl. WhatsApp и Telegram)
Пн-Пт: 9:00 – 20:00 (UTC+3 Moscow time)–
According to the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation from 16.03.2021 №639-r foreign students, postgraduates, residents, listeners of preparatory departments are allowed to return to Russia to continue their studies. The order of entry of students from abroad is developed by the Ministry of science and higher education of the Russian Federation.
Instruction on arriving at the university (prior to coming to Russia and in the first weeks after) for international students, postgraduate students, and trainees of pre-university programs at Polytechnic University.
- Before coming to Russia, it is mandatory to notify the University by email at least 10 days in advance of the date of entry into the Russian Federation. After that, the University will send instructions and the entry information to the sender’s e-mail address..
- Not earlier than 3 calendar days before your arrival to Russia it is obligatory to test for COVID-19 by PCR method and receive a corresponding document in Russian or English in your country if the result is negative.
- Within 72 hours after entering Russia, it is obligatory to take a repeat PCR-test. Until the results of the test are received, it is necessary to observe the self-isolation regime at the place of residence. During the period of isolation, training takes place in an online format. Without a repeat test, foreign students are not allowed to participate in full-time education.
Medical documents confirming a negative result of a PCR laboratory test obtained before and after entering the territory of the Russian Federation can be provided in Russian or English.
Foreign students coming from those countries that are recommended by Rospotrebnadzor as countries with a safe epidemiological situation are allowed to participate in the educational process only if there are two negative results of the COVID-19 test by PCR.
Before receiving the results of a laboratory test for COVID-19 by PCR, after arrival on the territory of the Russian Federation, an isolation regime is observed in any place convenient for you, including in specially designated premises of the Student campus, until a negative result of a laboratory test for COVID-19 by PCR is obtained, conducted within 3 (three) calendar days from the date of arrival on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- You must pass self-isolation from the date of crossing the border of the Russian Federation in any place convenient for You, including a specially designated areas of the Campus.
- For accommodation on Campus, we suggest you to self-isolate at which is located in the building of the clinic number 76 at: Khlopina street, 11/1, dormitory № 14А(П)
If you plan to stay on self-isolation in the dormitory, 3 days before arrival, please report by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Last name, first name;
- Citizenship and country of origin;
- Estimated time of arrival at the dormitory.
You must have a passport with a mark of crossing the border of the Russian Federation.
Being on self-isolation, you are obliged to:
- restrict contacts and movements (go outside only to visit a grocery store and pharmacy);
- 2 times a day, make a measurement of body temperature with fixation in the temperature sheet, which is located in each room;
- follow the rules of personal hygiene, use disinfectants and a protective mask in public places;
- perform daily wet cleaning and airing of residential premises at least 2 times a day;
- within 3 days after crossing the border of the Russian Federation, pass a test for the presence of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).
For statement on the migratory account, you must provide by e-mail email@example.com the following documents:
- copy of all passport pages;
- copy of the migration card.
The student's relocation to a permanent place is possible after receiving a negative result of the COVID-19 test and is carried out only during the opening hours of the administration of dormitories.
We inform you that payment for accommodation will be charged from the date of the beginning of self-isolation at the rate of Your dormitory.
We hope for Your understanding and cooperation for the benefit of public health!