JULY 23 — AUGUST 05, 2018
Do you want to learn more about biomedical engineering and have nice holidays in the most beautiful city of Russia? Join this summer school!
Arrival: Jul 21 – 22, 2018
Classes: Jul 23 – Aug 03, 2018
Departure: Aug 04 – 05, 2018
Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 5.0
Regular registration fee: 500 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to company and cultural program.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city. Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art.
- Visit to the “Baltika” Brewery/"Coca-Cola" factory where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant.
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue.
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence famous for its palace and park ensemble. Students will visit the outstanding Catherine Palace with glorious Amber room (optional, for extra price).
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues (optional, for extra price).
Deadline for registration:Early bird deadline:
- for non-EU citizens: April 02, 2018
- for EU citizens: May 07, 2018
- for non-EU citizens: May 07, 2018
- for EU citizens: June 18, 2018
- Basic knowledge of chemistry and physics.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
Request the application form and submit the application package via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6-hours intensive course of Survival Russian is also included into the syllabus.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Prof. h.c. Birgit Glasmacher, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Hannover, Germany;
Dr. Viktoria Kapralova, Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia.