Higher School of International Educational Programs
- +7 (812) 606-62-20
- 195220, Saint-Petersburg, Grazhdansky prospect, 28, room 221
The Higher School of International Educational Programs is one of the educational departments of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. The Institute of International Educational Programs was founded in 1996 on the basis of a preparatory faculty for foreign citizens. In 2016, the Institute was transformed into the Higher School of International Educational Programs.
Over the years of its activity, the HS IEP has become one of the leaders in the field of international education and training of foreign students in St. Petersburg and the North-West region of Russia.
The Higher School of International Educational Programs is a unified platform for all foreign students who have come to Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. Here they receive basic training and then they are distributed along the fields of study in the University.
We appreciate and develop the international environment. For our students this is a wonderful opportunity to expand their horizons, make friends from other countries, improve the knowledge of Russian language, and also interestingly and profitably spend the student's years.
HS IEP implements a lot of educational programs for foreign citizens:
- Programs of pre-university training of foreign citizens
- Programs of Russian language study (levels A0-C1)
- Programs of Russian language study for professional activities
- Courses in English "Russian Studies"
- Courses in Russian "Russian Studies"
- The international network program with the American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Seasonal programs in the field of the Russian language, Russian literature, Russian culture, international relations, communications, and international business
- Tailored programs
The structure of the HS IEP includes:
- Pre-university training department for foreign citizens
- Center for Russian as a Foreign Language
- Sector of short-term international educational programs
- Multimedia Training Laboratory
- Testing Center for Russian as a Foreign Language
The HS IEP is located in modern buildings of the university international campus, it includes:
- Lecture halls and classrooms
- Language laboratories for learning Russian language
- Modern computer classes
- Library with reading room
- A modern sports complex that provides all the students with volleyball, basketball, tennis, football, athletics, aerobics, gymnastics and other sports
- Canteen with Russian and Chinese cuisine
- Dormitory for 1200 places