Modern SAP Technologies
07 — 27 AUGUST, 2017
Do you want to go deeper into SAP ERP knowledge? Then this course is for you!
This course describes the fundamental theory of enterprise resource planning systems and shows how the basic business processes interact with the SAP ERP in different functional areas.
Students will get acquainted with the solutions for enterprise management based on SAP ERP and analytical solutions based on SAP HANA.
- Understand the integration of business processes in SAP ERP
- Understand the architecture of In-memory computing
- Learn how SAP HANA provides new ERP analytical capabilities
Arrival: Aug 05 – 06, 2017
Classes: Aug 07 – 27, 2017
Departure: Aug 28 – 29, 2017
3 weeks of studies at SPbPU
ECTS credits: 5.0
Early bird fee: 615 euro
Regular fee: 720 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to company and cultural program.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city.
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art.
- Visit to the “Baltika” Brewery where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant.
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence, famous for its palace and park ensemble. Students will visit one of the most beautiful palaces — Palace of Russian Empress Catherine the Great. The peak of this excursion will be a visit to the Amber Room reconstructed in 2003 (Optional, for extra price).
Deadline for registration:Early bird deadline:
for non-EU citizens: April 24, 2017
- for EU citizens and citizens of visa-free countries: May 29, 2017
- for non-EU citizens: May 22, 2017
- for EU citizens and citizens of visa-free countries: July 03, 2017
- Fluent English.
- Basic database knowledge.
- Basic understanding of business processes.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
- Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
Block 1 (approx.30 classroom hours)
- Overview of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- Basic concepts used throughout SAP applications
- Business processes in FI, CO, MM, PP, HCM and others
- SAP Solutions Overview
Block 2 (approx.10 classroom hours)
- Overview of SAP HANA
- Architecture of SAP in-memory computing
- Overview of data provisioning in SAP HANA
- Modeling with SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Interfaces to BI client tools
Block 3 (approx.32 hours online studies)
- E-Learning, Exercises and Self-tests
Professors and lecturers: Visiting professors
Program partners: SAP SE, University of Magdeburg, TU Munchen There is an option to take a course of the Russian Language.