Business Development and Innovation In International Context
If you are looking for a challenge to go beyond International Business Management welcome to our course: “Business Development and Innovation in International Context”!
With us, you'll become a well prepared highly skilled expert able to launch a new company from scratch at either national or international level and work in the cross-cultural environment. An outstanding feature of this Master's Degree Program is the competence to manage and put innovative projects into life as well as to provide the sustainable company development.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- International Business;
- International Management and Economics;
- Organizational Theory and Behaviour;
- Research and Development Methods;
- Innovation Development;
- Computer Business Simulation;
- Financial, Quantitative and Qualitative Research and Analysis;
- Core Business Skills;
- Business English.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 240 000 Rubles
- for CIS and Baltic countries students: 210 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 160 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- the course is entirely delivered in English;
- contemporary teaching techniques, case competitions and workshops;
- the program is carried out in partnership with: KPMG, Unilever, Russian Standard, Coca-Cola, Sberbank, Quiznos LLC, Young Carrierist;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- international contacts for future career at top positions;
- analytic, creative and systematic thinking skills development;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
TH Wildau, Germany - international University of Applied Sciences south of Berlin with high standard tradition and industry connections
FH Ludwigshafen, Germany – internationally active, industry oriented University of Applied Sciences, long term partner of SPbPU and IGMS
HH Heilbronn, Germany – located next to Stuttgart, a vibrant in-ternationally active University of Applied Sciences with innovative and integrated knowledge transfer style
Solbrige International School of Business, Woolsong University, South Korea - amazing infrastructure, international teachers and pro-fessor, perfect location for innovative education
Saimaa University of Applied Sciences , Finland – our long term “next door” south-eastern Finland partner University
Seinaioki University of Applied Sciences, Finland – business oriented University open to the world most enthusiastic students and lecturers
University of Tampere, Finland – is a culturally-committed higher education institution with the social mission of educating visionaries who understand the world and change it.
Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands - is a regional institution of higher education, which aims at the development and transfer of high-quality and practically-oriented knowledge.
Universidad Santo Tomás - aims at promoting the integral formation on people, at higher education level, through actions and processes of teaching-learning, research and social projection.
University Institute of Lisbon - is a research university with suchstrategic objectives as innovation, quality, internationalization and development of an entrepreneurial culture.
Kyungpook National University - is a globally-oriented, knowledge-driven university with international focus.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!