Technologies of Business Engineering
Welcome to our streamlined Master's Degree Program "Technologies of Business Engineering"!
The program is aimed at training professionals in business management with a focus on ICT using advanced theoretical and practical achievements in the field of enterprise architecture, business process reengineering, project management, development, implementation and maintenance of information systems.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Business process management and quality management;
- Enterprise Information Systems;
- E-business and mobile business (advanced level);
- Project Management;
- Business English & Cross-Culture Communications;
- Leadership and Team Management;
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse
- IT Service Management
- Technologies of IT service
- Software Engineering;
- User Interface Design;
- Quality Management of Software Development and Implementation;
- Seminar on the Management of IS development;
- Research and Modeling Seminar.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 240 000 Rubles
- for CIS and Baltic countries students: 210 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 160 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- oportunity to get double degree
- studies entirely in English
- using modern computer technologies
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars
- combination of fundamental knowledge in the field of business management, ICT, economics, economic and mathematical modeling, social skills and techniques
- case studies developed in collaboration with St. Petersburg companies
- scholarships to study abroad in English at a partner university
Program Director: Prof. Dr. Igor V. Ilin, Head of Department of Information Systems in Economics and Management
The teaching staff of graduate chair is involved in the program, among them 4 Dr.Sc. and 5 PhD specialists.
- Prof. Dr. Vladimir G Anisimov.;
- Prof. Dr. Igor V. Ilin;
- Prof. Dr. Galina Y. Sylkina;
- Prof. Dr. Vladimir N. Yuriev
- Oksana Y. Iliashenko;
- Anastasia I. Luovina;
- Konstantin V. Frolov;
- Valery P. Chancev;
- Svetlana V. Shirokova
Professionals from organizations, enterprises and institutions are involved in the educational process, including OAO “Lenpolygraphmash”, “Korus Consulting”, “Royal Philips” and professors from leading international universities, such as University of Tampere, Finland, University of Munster, Germany.
After studies our students will be able to:
- manage design and development of enterprise architecture using modern methods, techniques and tools;
- develop and implement a strategy of IT infrastructure development;
- develop and implement projects on business process reengineering;
- participate in development, implementation and maintenance of information systems, electronic and mobile business;
- apply general laws of economic processes, implement them in the form of model representations and formulate recommendations on the selection and implementation of solutions in the field of business management;
- be skilled in management, planning, analysis of requirements for software products development, implementation and maintenance;
- participate in development of documentation for certification and evaluation of software quality used at an enterprise;
- understand the complexity and ambiguity of social phenomena of reality, to support business communication both in Russian and English languages.
The uniqueness of the Master program is determined by the profile, which combines educational directions presented by administrative, economic, mathematical, social and IT disciplines, giving a holistic view on the main aspects, methods and information technology management. A large number of disciplines is supported by standards and technologies of enterprise management in Russia and worldwide (PRINCE2, SAP ERP, Project Expert, Business Studio, MS Project).
Education can be realized on budget and commercial basis.
Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
Tampere University of Technology, Finland
University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!
- Program Director: Prof. Dr. Igor Ilyin, Head of Department of Information Systems in Economics and Management
- +7 (921) 876-38-95
- Alissa Dubgorn, Program Coordinator
- +7 (812) 534-73-89
- +7 (921) 789-08-61
- Polytechnicheskaya, 29, 3d University building, 195251 St. Petersburg