Electrical Power Engineering
Looking for an opportunity to advance your knowledge in the field of Electrical Power Engineering? Welcome to our course!
Master's program (MSc) in Electrical Power Engineering is focused on training and providing our students with the knowledge and skills which are necessary to solve comlex problems in the field of electric power operations based on intelligent automation systems and up-to-date electrical power equipment of both high and low voltage levels.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Advanced knowledge of generation, transmission and distribution of electrical power;
- Planning, Design and Operation of Electric Power Systems;
- New methods and energy efficient technologies in the context of electric systems;
- High voltage technology;
- Electric power machines;
- Power electronics;
- Renewable energy resources;
- Publishing and scientific research work.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 285 000 Rubles
- for CIS and Baltic countries students: 250 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 200 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- individual approach and on-going assistance;
- the course is fully taught in English;
- research and development as well as testing and operation of modern electric power engineering systems;
- practicing skills in operating energy power systems based on advanced intelligent technologies;
- cross-cultural studies and extracurricular activities at SPbPU;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
BTU is a young and dynamic university offering multiple career opportunities. The university offers both theoretical and applied science faculties and has strong relationships with largest industrial companies such as Siemens.
Double Degree program
Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology (INP Greifswald) is the largest research institute for low-temperature plasma. Its fundamental research and technical applications contributes to the development of plasma processes.
Technical University in Kosice is an internationally known university and the leading higher engineering institution in Slovakia. Wide theoretical and practical base (libraries and laboratories) provides perfect conditions for study and research activities.
LUT is one of the pioneers in combining engineering and business. University focuses its activities on three main trends: «green energy» technology, sustainable competitive advantages and partnership with Russia.
RWTH ranks high positions in international university ratings, its graduates proved to be highly educated and professionally trained in differrent branches of German industry. RWTH is the main employer in Aachen region.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!