Microelectronics of Telecommunication Systems
Are you keen on advanced electronics and communication systems? Then join us!
Master’s students of the Microelectronics of Telecommunication Systems course are trained to do research and development in the field of integrated circuits design as well as in micro- and nanoelectronics for up-to-date wireless telecommunications systems. The program covers RF, analog, and digital circuits design for receivers and transmitters and digital signal processing based on FPGA and microcontrollers.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Design of Microelectronics Digital, Analog and RF Circuits
- Simulation and Optimization Methods in Integrated Circuits Design
- Physics of Integrated Circuit Technology
- Basics of Nanotechnology
- Functional and Organic Microelectronics
- Microelectronics Filter Design
- Design of Integrated Transceivers
- Digital Signal Processing
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 285 000 Rubles
- for CIS and Baltic countries students: 250 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 200 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- the course is delivered in English;
- solid background in the field of advanced microelectronics;
- developing communication and learning skills: the ability to write coherent and consistent science papers and documents, the ability to manage your own learning and make use of primary research sources and reviews
- advanced software for computer integrated circuits simulations
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (Germany) The University’s main principles are: the priority for research, interdisciplinary approach, innovation, and international cooperation.
International Master's degree program in “Microelectronics and Microsystems”
Joseph Fourier University, Grenoble (France) Featuring in all major international rankings (Top 150 World Universities - Shanghai Ranking), the University offers higher education in a wide range of fields: Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Electronics.
International Master’s degree program in “Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnologies”
Tampere University of Technology (Finland). The University combines a strong tradition of research in the field of natural sciences and engineering with research related to industry and business. The University’s cutting-edge fields of research are information technology and electrical engineering, optics and photonics.
International Master’s Degree Programs in “Information Technology” and in “Electrical Engineering”
Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits (Germany) The Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits conducts research and development for industry and public authorities. The Institute researchers develop microelectronic systems and devices along with the required integrated circuits and software.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!