Intelligent students choose the Intelligent Systems course!
If you are keen on up-to-date and state-of-the-art issues join the Master's Degree Program of Intelligent Systems. With us, our students will get pertinent knowledge and experience required for future successful career in this field of expertise. You have a challenge to obtain a Double-Degree Diploma!
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Advanced knowledge of intelligent systems;
- Management and Engineering;
- Software Development Technologies;
- Optimization methods;
- Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation;
- Neuroinformatics and Computational Neuroscience;
- Computational systems;
- Publishing and scientific research work.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 301 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 231 600 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- challenge to get a double-degree diploma;
- individual approach and on-going assistance;
- getting profound knowledge and practice in the field of intelligent systems;
- cross-cultural studies and extracurricular activities at SPbPU;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Upon successful completion of the educational programs students may obtain diploma of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and have an opportunity to get diploma of one of the partner universities:
- City University London (Great Britain)
- Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany)
There are three types of the program “Intelligent systems” with double degree options and degrees awarded::
- Master of Science (MSc) in Information Science and Computer Engineering (SPbPU)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Information Science and Computer Engineering (SPbPU) Master of Science (MSc) in Computer and Information Engineering (City University London, Great Britain)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Information Science and Computer Engineering (SPbPU) Master of Science (MSc) in Mechatronics (Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany)
City University London (UK) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1894.University is organized into seven Schools, within which there are around 40 academic departments and centers. City University London is a leading international University and the only university in London to be both committed to academic excellence and focused on business and the professions.
Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany) officially the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover, is a public university located in Hannover, Germany. Founded in 1831, it is one of the largest and oldest science and technology universities in Germany.
Siemens AG is a German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate company headquartered in Munich, Germany. It is the largest Europe based electronics and electrical engineering company.
SAP AG is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Headquartered in Germany, with regional offices around the world, SAP is the market leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service.
General Motors Company is an American multinational automotive corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, and among the world's largest automakers by vehicle unit sales, employing 202 000 people and doing business in some 157 countries.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!
Learn more about MSc Degree Intelligent Systems
Institute of Information Technologies and Control Systems
Control Systems and Technologies Department