Are you trying to get most of civil engineering education? Join this program!
You will get profound knowledge, pertinent experience and practical skills in the field of Civil Engineering in the key subjects of structural, geotechnical and hydraulic engineering, project management and design. Boost your future career with us!
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Structural design and analysis;
- Building services and facilities;
- Building Information Modeling (BIM skills);
- Energyy efficient technologies and solutions;
- Construction Project Management;
- Capital Investment Planning;
- Publishing and scientific Research work.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 285 000 Rubles
- for CIS and Baltic countries students: 250 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 200 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- individual approach and on-going assistance;
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences, and forums;
- joint project and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- using modern computer technology in construction;
- online communication between students and teachers via intranet web-site based on moodle;
- online distance learning using moodle;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Finland’s largest university of applied sciences, educates the professionals of tomorrow in the fields of culture, business, health care and social services, and technology.
Master’s Degree Program «Construction and Real Estate Management», «Civil Engineering: Sustainable Building Engineering».
today there are around 22,000 students in the natural sciences and engineering, the humanities and social sciences as well in law and economics. One of the declared goals of Leibniz Universität Hannover is to continually improve the quality of teaching and research.
Master’s Degree Program (The Institute of Civil Engineering and Geodetic Science).
pursues top teaching and research in the fields of the engineering sciences and the technical-natural sciences. Ultimately, the quality of the education and training at Graz University of Technology is carried by the strength of its knowledge-oriented and applied research. Numerous competence centers, the Christian-Doppler laboratories, special research fields, research focuses, and large EU projects are only a few examples of the University’s extremely active and successful research.
Master’s Degree Programs «Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering», «Construction Management and Civil Engineering», «Civil Engineering, Geotechnics and Hydraulics», «Civil Engineering, Environment and Transportation»
Internships and practice:
Strategic focus areas of this university are green energy, technology and the sustainable value creation, and the international role as a hub of Russian relations (www.lut.fi).
Master’s Degree Program “Energy Technology”
This university is a member of nine leading Institutes of Technology in Germany (http://www.uni-hannover.de.)
TGC-1 is the leading producer of electricity and heat in the North-West region of Russia and the second largest territorial generating company in Russia in terms of installed capacity (http://www.tgc1.ru).
Power Machines is the leading Russian producer and supplier of end-to-end products and solu-tions for the power-plant industry, including engineering, production, supply, assembly, service and equipment upgrades for thermal, nuclear, hydraulic and gas-turbine power plants.
Established in 2000, Power Machines unites the engineering, production and intellectual re-sources of Russian most internationally famous enterprises: Leningradsky Metallichesky Zavod (founded in 1857), Electrosila (founded in 1898), Turbine Blades Plant (founded in 1964), EMAlliance (2005), Krasny Kotelshchik (1896), NPO CKTI (1927), Power Ma-chines – Reostat Plant (founded in 1960) (http://www.power-m.ru).
ROSATOM is the largest utility in Russia which produces more than 40 % of electricity in the country’s European part. ROSATOM holds leading positions in the world market of nuclear technologies being the 1-st in the world simultaneous nuclear build abroad; 2-nd in uranium reserves and 5-th in uranium mining; 4-th in nuclear electricity generation, while providing 40% of the world uranium enrichment ser-vices and 17% of the world nuclear fuel market (http://www.rosatom.ru).
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!
- +7(812) 534-25-31
- +7 (812) 534-13-65
- Polytechnicheskaya, 29, Hydro-technical Building, 195251 St.Petersburg
- Prof. Nikolay I. Vatin, Doctor of Science
- +7 (921) 964-37-62
- Petrochenko Marina, Program Coordinator
- +7 (812) 552-94-60
- Brochure "International Master's Degree Program taught in English "Civil Engineering"
Information on tuition fees is available upon request.