Regional Studies: Russian Federation
Do you want to go deeper into studies about Russian culture and economics? Just join this program!
With the Master's Degree Program 'Regional Studies: Russian Federation' you will gain more profound and comprehensive knowledge about Russia. The course deals with problems of regional development and gives insights into cultural, historical, demographic and economic issues of the Russian Federation. The major objective of the program is to build-up knowledge, skills and abilities making it possible to perform a comprehensive analysis related to regions in the Russian Federation.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- History of Russia
- Economy of the Russian Federation
- Demographic Issues
- Culture of Russia
- Russian Language
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 240 000 Rubles
- for CIS and Baltic countries students: 210 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 160 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- the course is primarily delivered in English;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- in-depth knowledge delivered by highly-expertised professors;
- international relevant contacts for successful career in international governmental and non-governmental organizations;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school)
- trainings and activities regarding issues of public authorities engaged with domestic and foreign policies, various scientific, educational, informational and cultural exchanges, trade and economic cooperation, bilateral and multilateral communication links.
The focus of the program is to develop and drill down practical skills of regional development in international companies and organizations ensured by a wide range of teaching methods- lectures, case studies, cross-cultural team work, experts’ workshops, etc.
University of Warwick (UK) is a public research university in Coventry, England. Warwick consistently ranks in the top ten of all major rankings of British universities. Joint progam on the English language training and comparative regional analysis.
Saimaa University of Applied Sciences (Finland) is a university of applied sciences in the region of south Karelia, Finland. At the Saimaa University of applied sciences, English degree programs are offered in the fields of engineering and humanities. Joint progam on comparative regional analysis and communication studies.
University of Tampere (Finland) is a university in Finland. it has 15,400 degree students and 2,100 employees. The University collaborates with the City of Tampere, Tampere Region and other higher education institutes in the area, likewise with companies and public sector organizations. Joint progam on comparative regional analysis and communication studies.
Technische Universität Berlin (Germany) is a research university located in Berlin, Germany and one of the largest and most prestigious research and education institutions in Germany. Joint progam on the language training and communication techniques.
University of Stuttgart (Germany) is a university located in Stuttgart, Germany. it is one of the top nine leading technical universities in Germany with highly ranked programs in civil, mechanical, industrial and electrical engineering. Joint progam on the language training and communication techniques.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!