University of Stuttgart
Cooperation with Universität Stuttgart started in 1990.
The first agreement on cooperation was signed between the Institutes for Machine Tools.
On September 23, 2013 the Agreement on Strategic Partnership was signed.
- TEMPUS MEDIS Project: Methodology for the Formation of Highly Qualified Engineers at Masters Level in the Design and Development of Advanced Industrial Informatics Systems
- Linguistic project for students "Tandem Project" (joint workshops, exchange of students)
- Incoming student mobility 2016 - 129
- Outgoing student mobility 2016 - 22
Active participation of the students from Universität Stuttgart in the short-term program "Russian civilization" - 106 students
6 visiting professors from Universität Stuttgart delivered lectures for the students of the Institute of Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering and Transportation and the Institute of Humanities in 2016
- Virtual prototyping, virtual environment
- Control systhems
- Applied Mechanics and Materials Research
- Engineering and Transport systhems
- Environmental Engineering
- Dynamic penetration of laser welding
- Regional studies "Global Education" in the field of international communication
- Russian studies - Tandem Project
- Participation in the project GLOBAL CITIZEN
- Cooperation within the consortium SPbPU - University of Stuttgart - FESTO.
- International University Network project SYNERGY
- Cooperation between the information and library centres
- SPbPU will participate in the localization of production of mechatronic modules of modern CNC machine tools. Joint research and PhD internships at the University of Stuttgart are planned.