International Networks and Alliances
SPbPU is a member of the multiple international organizations and associations.
- IAU: International Association of Universities
- EAIE: European Association for International Education;
- European University Association;
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators;
- Baltic University Programme;
- Association of Sino-Russian Technical Universities (ASRTU);
- University Alliance of the Silk Road;
- Belt & Road Science and Innovation Network;
- Cooperation Platform of Metropolitan Technical Universities of Central and Eastern Europe;
- World Cities World Class University Network;
- T.I.M.E. Association;
- Hewlett-Packard Open View University Association
Research associations and scientific networks:
- American Welding Society
- Welding Journal: February 2017 issue
- European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry (ECMI):
- Read SPbPU Blog
- European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS);
- The European Fusion Education Network (FuseNet);
- Russian-Speaking Academic Science Association (RASA);
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
More than 15 scientists represent SPbPU in the following divisions of IEEE:
- Circuits and Systems Society;
- Telecommunication Society;
- Microwave Theory and Technique Society;
- Informatics Society;
- Power Engineering Society;
- Dielectric Materials Society.
- European Science and Education Fellowship (ESEF);
- International Association of Universities and Colleges of Art, Design and Media (CUMULUS);
- International network for professional education and research in process and project management PMUni;
- SPbPU plays an important role in the International Institute of Welding, International Organization of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, International Organization of Automotive Management and International Power Academy;
- International Association of Libraries;
- SPACE – European Network for Business Studies and Languages;
- CoLoS - Conceptual Learning of Science;
- NDLTD (Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations);
- SPbPU is a full member of the Russian Libraries Association, Association of the Regional Library Consortiums, St. Petersburg Library Society;
- International Association of Russian Language and Literature Teachers;
- International St. Petersburg Consortium of Universities.
Interaction with organizations for international academic cooperation:
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
DAAD is one of the most important funding organisations worldwide for the international exchange of students and researchers. Most foreign DAAD scholarship recipients are Master’s students or doctoral candidates. The DAAD provides young people with the opportunity to gain international academic and research experience in Germany as well as worldwide.
- Netherlands Organization for International Cooperation in Higher Education (EP-Nuffic)
Nuffic is the Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education. Nuffic supports internationalisation in higher education, research and professional education in the Netherlands and abroad, and helps to improve access to higher education worldwide.
- Campus France
Campus France is the French national information centre for higher education in France. The goal of the centre is to promote the French higher education and French universities.
- Finnish National Agency for Education
The main goal of the Agency is the development of international cooperation and mobility, focusing on education, training, employment and youth affairs.