Education for Business
SHORT PROGRAMS IS THE FIRST STEP TO A LONG COOPERATION!
Our university is always open to new ways of cooperation with universities and industries. We provide an option to develop and execute tailor-made training programs using the university’s resources.
- Programs meet specific needs and requirements according to pertinent requests
- Flexibility in terms of course duration, topic and design
- Streamlining knowledge and skills in a field of interest
- Programs can be performed throughout the whole year
- International experience
- Minimal size of a group: 7 persons
- Language of instruction: English
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Academic and administration staff
- Experts in relevant areas of expertise
Programs of such a type can be a part of a degree program in the following subject areas:
- Civil Engineering
- Energy Technology
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Business and Management
- International Relations
- Russian Language and Culture
Workload: 6-8 hours per day (can be adjusted to the specific needs)
2 ECTS credits per week
Participants are awarded with certificates
Teaching methods: intensive studies • networking business events • case studies • field trips
We’ve been developing our programs targeted at business executives and MBA participants for many years and have acquired a great deal of pertinent experience. To make our programs more practical we implement tailored programs in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce and leading companies from different fields.
A wide range of cultural activities can be included into a tailored program as well. You may take an advantage of staying in Saint-Petersburg and having great time in one of the most beautiful city of Russia!
Should you have a keen interest, please, contact us: