Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development — Winter School
JANUARY 18 — JANUARY 29, 2021
The course is held online
This program offers training in the field of energy efficiency technologies and renewable energy. You will gain essential technical skills in this area as well as study financial, marketing and managerial aspects of modern business. Multidisciplinary approach, critical review of existing practice throughout the program will enable you to come up with original and creative solutions to problems within the energy sector.
Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 4.0
Participation fee: 20 000 Rubles
Deadline for registration: January 01, 2021
- Basic knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering;
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
- Polytechnicheskaya, 29, University building, 195251 St. Petersburg
- Ekaterina Sokolova, coordinator of Energy Schools