Modern SAP Technologies – Winter School
JANUARY 27 — FEBRUARY 07, 2020
Do you want to go deeper into SAP ERP knowledge? Then this course is for you!
This course describes the fundamental theory of enterprise resource planning systems and shows how the basic business processes interact with the SAP ERP in different functional areas.
Arrival: Jan 25 – 26, 2020
Classes: Jan 27 – Feb 07, 2020
Departure: Feb 08 – 09, 2020
Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 5.0
- Early bird registration fee: 510 euro
- Regular registration fee: 540 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.
The cultural program includes:
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Pub Quiz;
- Excursion to the Kunstkamera museum, a cabinet of curiosity; • Field trip to the “Baltika” Brewery/"Coca-Cola" factory where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant;
- Full-day Wintry Event with sleigh riding and skating (optional for extra price).
Deadline for registration:
Early bird deadline: October 28, 2019
- for non-EU citizens: November 18, 2019
- for EU, Iranian and Indian citizens, citizens of visa-free countries: December 16, 2019
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
Request the application form via e-mail address: email@example.com
Block 1 (approx.30 classroom hours)
- Overview of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver;
- Basic concepts used throughout SAP applications;
- Business processes in FI, CO, MM, PP, HCM and others;
- SAP Solutions Overview.
Block 2 (approx.10 classroom hours)
- Overview of SAP HANA;
- Architecture of SAP in-memory computing;
- Overview of data provisioning in SAP HANA;
- Modeling with SAP HANA;
- SAP HANA Interfaces to BI client tools.
Block 3 (approx.32 hours online studies)
- E-Learning, Exercises and Self-tests.
6-hours intensive course of survival Russian language is also included into the syllabus.
University of Magdeburg;
Professors and lecturers:
Anna Valyukhova, , expert in SAP, leading specialist at International Academic Competence Center "Polytechnic-SAP"