Renewable Energy – Winter School
JANUARY 18 — JANUARY 29, 2021
The course is held online
Up-to-date interdisciplinary program provides an overview of technical and engineering aspects of innovative energy system design and implementation. Theoretical courses will analyze characteristics of renewable energy sources and examine the socioeconomic impact of energy transition. International professionals will boost your knowledge and skills in this highly demanded field of expertise.
Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 4.0
Participation fee: 20 000 Rubles
Participation fee includes intensive academic programme, cultural programme online and course materials
Deadline for registration: January 01, 2021
- Basic knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering;
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
- Polytechnicheskaya, 29, University building, 195251 St. Petersburg
- Ekaterina Sokolova, coordinator of Energy Schools