Smart Manufacturing and Digital Future— Winter School
JANUARY 27 — FEBRUARY 07, 2020
This is a joint program developed in cooperation with Technische Universität Berlin (Germany). The program provides students fundamental and applied research activities in the field of intelligent robotics and control systems; practicing innovative technologies and hard- and software solutions for the problems of industrial automation and high-tech industrial control systems. Students analyze the interactive environment of cyber-physical and robotic systems to create new solutions and mathematical models in the field of intelligent robotics and control systems. Teams of students studies and demonstrate technologies of industrial object remote control, group control of team behavior of collaborative robots and situational control in conditions of uncertainty in the framework of applied developments.
Arrival: Jan 25 – 26, 2020
Classes: Jan 27 – Feb 07, 2020
Departure: Feb 08 – 09, 2020
Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 4.0
- Early bird registration fee: 510 euro
- Regular registration fee: 540 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.
The cultural program includes:
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Pub Quiz;
- Excursion to the Kunstkamera museum, a cabinet of curiosity;
- Field trip to the “Baltika” Brewery/"Coca-Cola" factory where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant;
- Full-day Wintry Event with sleigh riding and skating (optional for extra price).
Deadline for registration:
Early bird deadline: October 28, 2019
- for non-EU citizens: November 18, 2019
- for EU, Iranian and Indian citizens, citizens of visa-free countries: December 16, 2019
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
Request the application form via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professors and lecturers
- Vyacheslav V. Potekhin, Associate Professor, Director of Centre SPbPU-FESTO «Synergy»;
- Vladimir N. Khokhlpvskiy, Associate Professor;
- Vadim A. Onufriev, Associate Professor;
- Anatolijs Zabašta, Dr. sc.ing. (Riga Technical University).
- Technische Universität Berlin (Germany);
- Riga Technical University.