JANUARY 18 — JANUARY 29, 2021
The course is held online
Online lectures will be delivered synchronized as live talk with professors and groupmates. Records of classes will be available on SPbPU platform for 1 month after the course end.
Winter School on Technology Entrepreneurship will show participants the way how to commercialize their ideas by guiding them through the processes of ideation, investigating the market, raising finance and presenting their ideas. Participants go through the full cycle of state of the art innovation methods (co-creation, design thinking, business modelling) to develop their innovations and inspire their entrepreneurial mindset. The international group of participants provide an inspirational atmosphere.
Students will gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience of:
- Creative thinking;
- Idea generation and selection;
- Investigating the market;
- Business modelling skills for high tech projects;
- Project team work and cross-cultural communication;
- Presentation for venture investors skills.
- Marketing and business planning in Russia.
Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 4.0
Participation fee: 270 euro
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits mailed by post.
Socio-cultural program of extracurricular activities and networking events are included*:
- Online Interactive Campus Tour
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
- Online Pub Quiz.
*All of the listed above activities will to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Deadline for registration: January 10, 2021
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Technology entrepreneurship (Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, PhD).
- Aspects of business planning and marketing in Russia (Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD).
Professors and lecturers:
SPbPU professors and mentors, professors from partner universities, entrepreneurs and experts guest lecturers
Polytech Strascheg, RVC, BIOCAD