E-Internationalization for Collaborative Learning
Start: 01.01.2010 End: 30.12.2013 Project Site: http://www.eicl.kharkiv.edu/ Project Partners: RU (2), UA (5) AT, DE, UK, SI Project number: 159327-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-AT-TEMPUS-SMGR
Objectives of the Project:
- Give the system character to the internationalization processes of the universities’ educational programs on the basis of common commitment to quality and using of information technologies
- Create international open virtual platform «E-Learning Int. Clearing house» on the basis of WEB 2.0 for cross-cultural communications in academic community and develop skills of international on-line project teamwork.
- Improve the international teachers and students’ interaction in learning process using e-tools of internationalization in pilot courses.
- Concept of virtual internationalization of education is elaborated and put into practice.
- Open virtual platform «E-Learning Int. Clearing house» on the basis of WEB 2.0 technology is created.
- Experience of internationalization e-tools using on the basis of pilot courses is generalized.
- Quality Control and Monitoring
- Management of the Project
- University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Ilmenau University of Technology, Germany
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- Petrozavodsk State University, Russia
- National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”, Ukraine
- Taurida National V. I. Vernadsky University, Ukraine
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Ukraine
- Kharkiv University of Humanities “People’s Ukrainian Academy”, Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine