Innovative teaching and learning strategies in open modeling and simulation environment for student-centered engineering education” – InMotion
Start: 01.01.2016 End: 31.12.2019 Project Site: http://inmotion-project.net/index.php/en/ Project Coordinator: University of Bremen (Germany) // http://www.uni-bremen.de/en.html Project number: 561890-EPP-1-2015-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
The project objectives are:
- Updated Curricula in CMSE with new Syllabi and educational content as fundamental educational program for three level educational model and development of guidelines for Long Life Learning.
- Development of a common approach for student-centred learning in the use of modern computer simulation packages and tools for solving innovative engineering problems for various application areas.
- Introduction of eScience approach and research-based learning; development of eLearning Modules based on innovative teaching strategies and creative learning approaches using workflow modelling tools and Blended Learning model based on the best ICT solutions
- Elaboration and implemention of Open Modelling and Simulation Environment platform (OMSE), and online training services of the new generation (MOOC) for qualitative improvement of the engineering education process and academic workflow support among universities and stakeholders across the PC and EU Member States.
- University of Bremen (Germany)
- University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- National University of Distance Education (Spain)
- University of Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- University of Technology (Malaysia)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (Malaysia)
- State Marine Technical University of St. Petersburg (Russain Federation)
- Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (Russian Federation)
- Novosibirsk State Technical University (Russian Federation)
- Laboratory of Information Technologies in System Analysis and Modeling, Federal state budgetary institution of Science of St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Russian Federation)