Visiting professor position in Enterprise Architecture and Business Informatics
Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade (IIMET), Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, is inviting applications for a visiting professor position (Professor or Associate Professor) in the area of Enterprise Architecture and Business Informatics.
About hosting department:
Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade (IIMET) - https://imet.spbstu.ru/en/
The Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade (IIMET) is the largest and oldest Institute at Polytechnic University. Following the modern vector of development of Russia, Institute trains professionals for industry, competent in economics and management, IT, trade and commerce, HR management, entrepreneurship and international business development. Integration into the international educational process allows graduates to become professionals competitive at both Russian and foreign markets.
IIMET, being the leader in international educational programs at Polytechnic University, opens up new opportunities for potential partners to conduct joint research and implement international educational programs, and for future students to study at a leading world university, earn a double degree, and undertake internship in leading Russian companies.
- to deliver the course «Enterprise Architecture» (40 contact hours) for International Master’s Double Degree Program «Business Engineering»;
- to take part in joint research in a relevant field.
- The applicants should have a PhD in a relevant field.
- Associate or Full Professor position (or similar) at one of the world’s leading universities preferable.
- The applicants must possess knowledge in the field of Enterprise Architecture, TOGAF, ADM, Archi modelling tool and others, the experience in research and publication activities in a relevant field.
- The applicants must have publications in peer-reviewed journals indexed by Web of Science or Scopus (preferably Q1, Q2 quartiles).
- The developed individual course with all teaching materials
- No less than 1 publication with affiliation of SPbPU (in Web of Science and Scopus) per year in collaboration with SPbPU researchers.
- Participation in scientific conferences held by SPbPU of is preferable.
- Supervision (co-supervision with SPbPU professor) of master’s thesis: no less than 1 per year is preferable.
- Compensation is considered by selection committee on documents received and individual achievements
- Provision of housing on campus.
- Reimbursement of transportation expenses
- Personal mentor.
The following documents should be submitted to Contact Person for a preliminary decision:
- Credentials (scanned copies)
- Curriculum Vitae (with contact information and list of publications in which 5 most significant publications highlighted).
- A Teaching Statement (describing teaching experience and plans for teaching).
- Reference Letters.
Deputy Head for International Activities of Graduate School of Business and Management
Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University