August-Wilhelm Scheer Visiting Professor Program at Technical University of Munich
Competitions. Programs. Grants
Technical University of Munich launches call for proposals for the August-Wilhelm Scheer Visiting Professor Program.
Applications for funding can include the following:
- Joint research projects (new and ongoing).
- Preparation of research proposals and future research collaborations.
- Research-orientated teaching in English. Fundamental teaching/courses are not eligible under this program.
Eligible costs are:
- Travel expenses and accommodation expenses (please note: per diem / lunch allowances / entertainment expenses are not reimbursable).
- Public transportation in Munich.
- Teaching assignments (please note: teaching can only be funded, if the respective department issues a teaching assignment. The department may set the level of remuneration in accordance with TUM guidelines for remuneration of teaching assignments).
- For stays of at least three months to two semesters: W2/W3 salary, including travel expenses to/from Munich (please note: in this case, accommodation & public transportation costs are not reimbursable).
Please be aware that only TUM professors may nominate visiting professors.
All relevant documents including application forms and further information regarding accounting processes can be downloaded here:
Website DE: www.international.tum.de/de/wege-an-die-tum/forschung-und-lehre/gastprofessoren/
Website EN: www.international.tum.de/en/coming-to-tum/research-and-teaching/visiting-professorships/
For details, please, contact: