XII International Conference Advanced Metal Materials and Technologies
The XII International Scientific and Technical Conference will be held on a comfortable boat within 4 days (3 - 7 July, 2017). In addition to participation in the plenary and section sessions, the conference participants will visit the unique recreational (reserved) areas of the North-West region of Russia: Valaam island with a tour of the hermitages (sketes) of Valaam (Rocky coast, Northern Athos), Kizhi island with a tour of the Museum-Reserve "Kizhi"; Mandrogi settlement with a visit to an ancient Russian village with an ensemble of wooden architecture, trade and craft.
The objectives of the conference are to analyze and discuss the up-to-date progress of science and technology in a wide area of problems referring to the theory, technological and engineering tasks in the field of the metallurgical processes, metal, powdered and composite materials.
- Theory and Modeling of Metallurgical Processes
- Technology of Processing and Production of Sintered, Composite Materials and Coatings
- Welding and additive technologies for lightweight materials;
- Technology of Plastic Processing of Metal Materials
- Nanotechnologies in metallurgy;
- Metal Science and Thermo-Mechanical Processing of Metals
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Prediction of the Properties of Materials and Products
- Theoretical and Practical Youth School “Transfer Innovative Technologies into the High-Tech Business”.