On September 24-25, 2020, the "Digital Technologies and Innovative Materials in Road and Bridge Construction. Development Trends" (DigTechIMC-2020) International Scientific and Practical Conference will be held on the basis of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. The organizers are Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University and BAUBERG International Concern. Conference site: http://digtechimc.spbstu.ru/
International Scientific and Practical Conference "Digital Technologies and Innovative Materials in Road and Bridge Construction. Development Trends" (DigTechIMC-2020) will take place on September 24-25, 2020 at #29, Polytechnicheskaya Str., St. Petersburg, the Big Conference Hall of the Research Building (R&DB) of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.
The aim of the conference is to create favorable conditions for the qualitative functioning and development of the transport and energy infrastructure sphere. During the event, innovative technologies and materials necessary for effective design and construction of infrastructure facilities will be demonstrated. The program is aimed at active assistance in introduction and large-scale development of progressive technologies, materials, structures, machines and mechanisms in the design, construction, reconstruction, overhaul and artificial constructions. In the course of the conference, leading companies in road, bridge and hydraulic construction will be presented; excursions to the key centers and laboratories of Polytechnic University will take place, including the Laboratory of General Construction Technologies, Kawasaki Polytechnic Industrial Robotics Center, Polytechnic Supercomputer Center, and the Laboratory of Light Materials and Structures.
Target audience: members of the government, heads of federal and territorial administrations, heads of contracting organizations, leading designers, manufacturers and suppliers of materials, leading scientists, as well as distinguished guests and specialists from foreign countries are invited to take part in the conference.
- Digital technologies and ways to increase the durability and reliability of highways, bridges, tunnels and hydraulic engineering facilities
- Innovative materials for highways, bridges, tunnels and hydraulic engineering facilities
- Composite materials for objects of transport infrastructure and objects of hydraulic engineering
- Innovative and modern materials for waterproofing special structures
- Innovative and traditional solutions in the field of inspection of building materials
- Modern laboratory. Quality assurance
- Inspection of roads, bridges, tunnels and hydraulic engineering facilities
- Points of contact between the regulatory framework of the CIS countries and the RF. Regulatory changes
- Hydraulic structures as part of transport infrastructure facilities
- Digital transformation in transport construction
Conference coordinator for industry participation:
- Mikhail Kondratyev
- +7 (800) 707-31-85 (офис)
- +7 (911) 186-65-21 (моб.)
Conference coordinator for academic community participation:
- Diana Kirillova
- +7 (904) 334-26-64
- Natalia Bokovaya
- +7 (903) 099-06-32
Read more about the program and report requirements at the conference website.