International Multiconference "Network Partnership in Science, Industry, and Education"
We would like to invite you to take part in the International Multiconference "Network Partnership in Science, Industry, and Education" dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Synergy international university network project.
The Multiconference format involves integration of annual international scientific conferences with the Synergy Project:
- International Symposium Automated Systems and Technologies, SPbPU
- Automation, Mechatronics, Information Technologies, OmSTU
- Intelligent Systems, Management, and Mechatronics
- Intelligent Manufacturing & Automation, DAAAM International
The Conference will take place at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University in St. Petersburg, Russia, on July 4-6, 2016.
Key aims of the Conference:
- Establishing an educational communication platform for the cooperation between major universities and industrial and research centers
- Analyzing the problems and methods of increasing the effectiveness of engineering education in universities
- Sharing the best practices of the implementation of innovative forms of educational programs in engineering
- Sharing scientific achievements in the field of automation of technological processes and production, mechatronics, robotics, and technical systems management
The scientific program of the Conference includes the following sessions:
- Educational programs and standards in engineering education
- Online learning in engineering education: theory and practice
- Digital resources and technologies of online learning
- International education in universities
- Innovative approaches to the improvement of engineering education
- Training in advanced production technologies in universities
- Automation of technological processes and production
- Mechatronics and robotics
- Technical systems management
- Organization and management of knowledge intensive production
- Opening of the North-West Interuniversity Regional Education and Research Center “SPbPU-FESTO “Synergy”
- Roundtable discussion of the Project of Interactive Educational Environment "SPbPU Open" on the development of practice-oriented educational resources (National portal "Open Education", Lectorium, Coursera) and the International University Network Project "Synergy"
- Roundtable discussion "Educational Programs and Standards in Engineering Education"
- Doctoral school under the auspices of DAAAM International
- Presentation of the international interuniversity student practice and skill competition WorldSkills
- Public presentation of master's theses of students participating in the Synergy Project
The Conference will be attended by the representatives of the universities participating in the International University Network Project "Synergy":
- Baltic State Technical University
- Karaganda State Technical University
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute
- Omsk State Technical University
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Sevastopol National Technical University
Conference website: http://ncsie.spbstu.ru.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Conference!