Scientific event ‘Polytech: Science, Technology and Creativity’
Information center of SPbPU in Madrid holds scientific event ‘Polytech: Science, Technology and Creativity’ on the base of partner universities – Technical University of Madrid (UPM), Charles III University of Madrid (UC3M) and also in collaboration with creative space MediaLab Prado.
On March 14, 2018 the following events will be held at UPM:
High School of Telecommunications:
- Inauguration of the event ‘Polytech: Science, Technology and Creativity’;
- Open lectures for students ‘Optical methods for studying nanoparticles’, prof. Elena Velichko (Institute of Physics, Nanotechnologies and Telecommunication, SPbPU);
- Webinar - presentation of SPbPU Summer and Winter Schools (in particular, educational modules ‘Aerospace Technology’ and ‘Smart Cities’) and International Educational Programs;
- Presentation of SPbPU scientific and technological achievements.
High School of Industrial Engineers:
- Fair of projects from Fab Lab Polytech;
- Thematic workshops for students;
- Battle of engineers (design the tool or machine).
Higher School of Aviation and Space Engineering:
- Open lectures for students ‘New generations of ion engines’, prof. Oleg Tsybin (Institute of Physics, Nanotechnologies and Telecommunication, SPbPU);
- Open lecture for students by prof. Luis Conde (UPM);
- Seminar for professors of Russian and Spanish universities.
On March 14, 2018 at the Institute of Modelling, Numerical Simulation, and Industrial Mathematics (Charles III University of Madrid) will take place research seminar of prof. Sergey Lupuleac (Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, SPbPU).
On March 15, 2018 the following events will be held at UC3M:
- Joint seminar of Informational Library Centers will take place at the Leganés Library;
- At the International Office will be held the working meeting of international teams and Fab Lab Polytech.
On March 16, 2018 Fab Lab Polytech will make a working visit to Medialab Prado in order to discuss joint projects and events. Also working meetings of International teams of SPbPU and Madrid universities will be held.