SPbPU and the University of Cádiz hold the 1st Russian-Spanish Week of Language and Culture
For those who love Spanish and for those who dream to learn it someday SPbPU in cooperation with the University of Cádiz (Spain) in the period of March 12 -15, 2019 holds the 1st Russian-Spanish Week of Language and Culture. Your age and level of Spanish are not important: in the programme there are events for everyone!
The most important thing is not to forget about pre-registration! Registration is required!
- Spanish for beginners
- seminar on teaching Spanish as a foreign language for teachers
- master-class on Russian-Spanish translation for those who study / work in the field of PR, media, business communications
- master-class on Russian-Spanish translation for regional experts
- master-class on Russian-Spanish translation for linguists
- master class on the culture of Cádiz
- photo exhibition, films, performance of the Spanish group "Amarraditos"
- and much more!
The key event of the Week will be the premiere of the show “Sentir de Cadi” - the flamenco group “Sonando al compás” accompanied by the guitar ensemble and flamenco singers will draw the audience’s attention due to originality and highest dance technique.
The 1st Russian-Spanish Week of Language and Culture is being held with the support of the Consulate General of Spain in St. Petersburg, the Consulate General of Spain in Moscow, Instituto Cervantes in Moscow and Association of Hispanists of Russia.
A detailed program of the Russian-Spanish week of language and culture can be found following the link.
Nos vemos en la Polytech!