Institute of Civil Engineering
- Science degree
- PhD in Engineering Science
- Science title
- Director of Courses for Professional Development and Retraining in the Profile "Construction
Institute of Civil Engineering (ICE) is a successor of the civil engineering department, founded in 1907, that is one of the most respected civil engineering departments in Russia. ICE prepares managing and leading specialists for construction and design units, heads of departments, chief project engineers, designing-engineers and other specialists.
Each student has an opportunity to be on internships and traineeships abroad. ICE has a "Double diploma" program; after a year-long study at a foreign partner University, the student receives two diplomas: Russian and European.
Our institute is proud of its alumni, who have become distinguished builders, scholars, ministry officials and major politicians.
Each student has an opportunity to go on internships and traineeships abroad. ICE has a "Double diploma" program; after a year-long study at a foreign partner University, the student receives two diplomas: Russian and European.
ICE prepares specialists in the following areas:
- Construction of unique buildings and structures;
- Construction of roads and highways;
- Construction of bridges and transport tunnels;
- Industrial and civil engineering;
- Environmental engineering and water consumption;
- Hydrotechnical engineering;
- Civil and facility engineering;
- Construction of renewable energy units.