Cooperation with LUT has been carried out since 1994.
The first framework agreement was signed on 31.03.1994.
On 09.09.2014 the Agreement on Strategic Partnership was signed.
- Dual Degree Master Program in the following areas:
- Technologies of Business Engineering
- Intelligent Systems
- Energy Technology
- Global Management of Innovation and Technology
- Materials and Structures for Extreme and Special Conditions
Trilateral Master Degree in Power Plant Engineering (Leibnitz University Hannover, Lappeenranta University of Technology and SPbPU)
- Incoming mobility 2016 - 10
- Outgoing mobility 2016 - 19
- Materials Science
- Automation and Mechatronics
- Energy systems
- Management Technologies
- Civil Engineering and Applied Ecology
Application for grants and programs: ENI/CBC South-East Finland-Russia, Erasmus+, Horizon2020.