Testing Center for Russian as a Foreign Language
The Testing Center at St. Petersburg Polytechnic University has been testing foreign citizens on Russian as a foreign language since 2001.
The Center offers foreign citizens the following tests:
The Russian state system of certification levels for proficiency in Russian as a foreign language (TORFL) includes the following tests:
|TORFL-1||First Certificate Level (B1)|
|TORFL-2||Second Certificate Level (B2)|
|TORFL-3||Third Certificate Level (C1)|
|TORFL-4||Fourth Certificate Level (C2)|
Each test is complex and consists of five subtests:
- Lexis. Grammar,
A score of at least 66% in each subtest is required to pass the exam.
To sign up for a test and have your questions answered, please call 322-56-32 (ext. 307) (Monday–Friday, 10:00–17:00, dinner break from 13:00 till 14:00)
Cost of testing: 6,000 rub.
Comprehensive exam in Russian as a foreign language, Russian history, and the fundamentals of Russian legislation
Cost of testing:
- Comprehensive exam for those looking to obtain a work permit / patent – 4,900 rub.
- Comprehensive exam for those looking to obtain a temporary residence permit –5,300 rub
- Comprehensive exam for those looking to obtain a residence permit – 5,300 rub.
Cost of taking an exam in two modules: "Russian History" and "Fundamentals of Russian Legislation" for migrant workers, foreign citizens, persons without citizenship owning a certificate in Russian as a foreign language –1,900 rub.
- PhD (Philology), Ass. Prof. Irina Ivanovna Baranova
- +7 (812) 606-62-48
- +7 (812) 534-13-65
- 195220, Russia, St. Peterbrug, Grazhdansky pr. 28, room 307, 309