Artificial Intelligence for all – Online course
November 16 – November 22, 2020
Do you want to go deeper to machine learning and get acquainted with the students from all over the world staying home? This course was launched specially for you!
Artificial Intelligence (AI) became one of the most popular and influential areas of technologies at the beginning of the XXI century.
It passed a long way from the first steps (back in the 50s) to become an essential part of modern life. Today's immense computing power and processing too much data, strengthen the importance of the AI and its subfields.
Nowadays, we are living in a world where AI plays an unexceptionally important role.
To adapt today's fast and growing technology and development, any specialist in any area needs to know the essentials of such a comprehensive subject.
Program dates: November 16 – November 22, 2020
Duration: 1 week
ECTS credits: 2.0
Participation fee: 160 euro
Participation fee includes a socio-cultural program, certificate issuance and its mailing upon student’s request.
In this course, you will learn:
- Meaning of AI terminology (computer vision, data science, machine learning, deep learning etc.)
- Historical review of AI area.
- Review of modern AI applications and approaches.
- Disciplines in relation with AI - ML and Data science project workflow
- Review of Technical tools and platforms for AI - Basic ideas behind Supervised and Unsupervised learning
Online classes and extracurricular activities are delivered synchronized as live talk with professors, international student buddies and groupmates.
Deadline for registration: November 10, 2020
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
Request the application form and submit the application package via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Socio-cultural program of extracurricular activities and networking events are included*:
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Campus Tour with international buddies from PolyUnion club.
*All of the listed above activities will to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Professors and lecturers
- Ogul Unal - PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; M-com Search Engine Optimization specialist”;
- Nikita Kudryashov – PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; Gazprom-neft leading specialist.
- +7 (812) 534-25-31
- room 227, 28, Grazhdanskii prospect, 195220, St.Petersburg, Russia