RFBR–India 2016: competition for interdisciplinary basic research projects
All competitions and programs
Competition for interdisciplinary basic research projects of 2016, conducted in association with the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) and the Department of Science and Technology (DST) of the Republic of India
Begins: November 9, 13:24
Ends: June 30, 13:24
Price: RUB 2,500,000
Proposal submission deadline: 05.11.2015 – 02.03.2016
Project implementation period: 01.04.2016 – 31.12.2018
Grant amount: $30,000 per year
- Fundamentals of nuclear sciences;
- Development of structural diagnostics methods for interdisciplinary research on sources of synchrotron radiation and neutrons;
- fundamental and interdisciplinary problems of neutrino physics;
- Nonlinear optics: methods for research with ultrahigh spatial and temporal resolution;
- Fundamentals of nano-, micro-, meso-, and macro-mechanics of deformation and fracture.
Proposal submission deadline: March 2, 2016, 17:00 (in electronic format via the KIAS system), March 12, 2016 (in printed format)
Project implementation period: Three years, 2016–2017–2018
Announcement of competition results: second quarter of 2016
Scope of financing: $3000 per year
Information for Indian partners:
An identical proposal must be submitted to the DST. Project title and contents must be identical.
For detailed information on the submission of proposal to the DST, please refer to the competition manager on the part of India.
International Division, Department of Science&Technology, S.K. Varshney, E-mail: email@example.com
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (www.iitb.ac.in),
- Institute of Technology Madras (https://www.itm.ac.in/),
- M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore (ww.msruas.ac.in)
- any other Indian universities and scientific institutions are welcome to take part in project implementation.
For detailed information on the competition, competition documents (including information required to fill in the Form 3 "Company Information"), and establishment of contact with partners, please refer to the International Offices of SPbPU (Department of International Scientific and External Economic Relations): 195220, Saint-Petersburg, Grazhdansky pr., 28, Academic Building No 15, room 205, tel. 324-0644 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org