7 April will be held a Webinar on Master’s degree program «Emergency preparedness and response» in English
The world's first nuclear and radiological emergency preparedness and response Master’s program developed in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Rosatom State Atomiс Energy Corporation ROSATOM.
Take your chance to become a specialist who plans, ensures preparedness and implements measures to protect personnel and the public in emergency at a nuclear power plant. The program is suitable for people from diverse backgrounds.
Apply to EPR program and have the chance to:
- Study at one of the top technical universities of Russia located in its cultural capital – Saint Petersburg
- Build comprehensive knowledge in emergency preparedness and response
- Gain hands-on experience in using EPR technologies and techniques
- Learn how to improve the safety of nuclear facilities by improving preparedness and response
Join a free webinar on April 7 to find out the essential firsthand information from the admission team and program coordinators.
You’ll learn about:
- Admission requirements and online application process
- Main program courses and practice placement
- Career opportunities and possible job positions
Looking forward to seeing you at the webinar on Thursday, April 7, 2022
16.00 (Moscow time)
Founded more than 120 years ago, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University is now the leading university in Russia having top-positions in the World Rankings:
- 11th among the top 100 Russia’s universities
- TOP-3 in Russia by number of international students
Welcome to Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University!