We invite you to participate in the Fifth International Forum “Advanced Digital and Production Technologies”
The 5th International Forum «Advanced Digital and Production Technologies» will be held on October 12-13, 2023. The annual expert event of the SPbPU innovation ecosystem will be organized in a face-to-face format with the possibility of remote participation. The key theme of the forum will be the application and development of advanced digital and manufacturing technologies as the basis of Russia’s technological sovereignty.
The business program includes events devoted to the most relevant topics of the national technological agenda:
- Development of unmanned aircraft systems in Russia: issues of development and application of necessary technologies, provision of industrial and operational infrastructure, legislative regulation, etc.
- activities of advanced engineering schools in Russia: tasks and tools, formats and processes of new engineering training programs, integration of scientific and educational and industrial organizations, etc.
- development of domestic engineering software: presentation of products of leading Russian vendors, presentation of a new release of the CML-Bench® Digital Platform, demonstration of solutions for real engineering science-intensive tasks in Russian software, etc.
The Fifth International Forum will bring together representatives of the education system, government agencies, scientific and educational institutions, industrial organizations, private businesses, public development institutions — all those who are directly involved in the formation of the current scientific, technical and industrial agenda aimed at ensuring the intellectual, technological, economic and political sovereignty of the Russian Federation.
The business program of the forum includes round tables, pitch sessions, presentations and discussions on current topics of application of advanced digital and production technologies in Russia in various spheres.
Among them are:
- Round table «Advanced Digital and Production Technologies in Medicine»
- Round table «Digital modeling for solving problems of industrial enterprises»
- Round table «Application of Advanced Production Technologies in the Unmanned Aerial Systems Industry: Current Challenges and Technological Stack»
- Round table «Legal Protection of Intellectual Activity Results in the Digital Era»
- Panel session «Domestic software for engineering analysis: development trends and solutions for import substitution».
The presentation of the new version of the Digital Platform for the development and application of digital twins CML-Bench® will be one of the significant events of the forum.
The Forum will host a meeting of the Consortium for the Development of School Engineering and Technology Education in the Russian Federation, organized by the Engineering and Technology School No. 777 of St. Petersburg (the founder of the Consortium) and the Polytechnic Entrance Center. Today the Consortium consists of 70 leading educational organizations from more than 20 regions and the Republic of Belarus, as well as 119 networking partners. This year, universities, including SPbPU, will be invited to join the Consortium. The participants of the meeting will visit the leading laboratories of the university, get acquainted with the museum, youth infrastructure, attend master classes on Olympiad physics and take part in the business program of the forum.
Another notable event of the business program will be the meeting of the Council for the Promotion of Advanced Engineering Schools Programs implemented by higher education institutions in cooperation with organizations of Rosatom State Corporation.
You can find the detailed program of the forum at the following link.
The International Forum «Advanced Digital and Production Technologies» will be held with the support of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation within the framework of the national project «Science and Universities» and the federal project «Advanced Engineering Schools».
The forum is organized by SPbPU and its key structural units engaged in the development and application of advanced digital and new production technologies, as well as the development and transfer of relevant competencies:
- SPbPU Advanced Engineering School «Digital Engineering»
- World-class SPbPU Scientific Center «Advanced Digital Technologies»
- SPbPU NTI Competence Center «New Production Technologies»
- Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies SPbPU
- Engineering Center «Computer Engineering Center» (CompMechLab®) of SPbPU
- Technet Infrastructure Center of SPbPU
- Center for Transfer and Import Substitution of Advanced Digital Production Technologies SPbPU
- with the participation of the Advanced Digital Technologies NCMU consortium
Experts and representatives of federal and regional public authorities, state corporations, high-tech companies, development institutions, universities, scientific organizations and the business community are invited to participate in the Forum events.
To participate in the Forum events, registration is required