Higher School of International Educational Programs
- Science degree
- PhD in Engineering Science
- Science title
- Associate professor
- 195220, Saint-Petersburg, Grazhdansky Ave., 28, room 221
The Higher School of International Educational Programs is one of the academic departments of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. The Institute of International Educational Programs was founded in 1996 on the basis of a University Foundation program for foreign citizens. In 2016, the Institute was transformed into the Higher School of International Educational Programs.
Over the years of its activity, the HS IEP has become one of the leaders in the field of international education and training of foreign students in St. Petersburg and the North-West region of Russia.
The Higher School of International Educational Programs is a unified platform for all foreign students coming to SPbPU. Here they receive basic training after which they can continue their education in different fields of study in at SPbPU or other universities of Russia.
Friendly international environment created at SPbPU provides our students with wonderful opportunities to expand their horizons, make new friends, gain or improve their Russian language skills, enjoy an impressive variety of on-campus activities and get remarkable academic, social and cultural experience.
HS IEP offers a range of educational programs for foreign citizens:
- University Foundation Programs
- Russian language study programs (levels A0-C1)
- Russian language for professional activities
- Russian Studies (courses in English)
- Russian Studies (courses in Russian)
- The international network program with the American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Seasonal programs in the field of the Russian Studies & Russian Language
- Tailored programs
The structure of the HS IEP includes:
- University Foundation Programs Office
- Center for Russian as a Foreign Language
- Short-term International Educational Programs Department
- Multimedia Training Laboratory
- Testing Center for Russian as a Foreign Language
The HS IEP is located on the university international campus. The classes are held in thе lecture halls, language laboratories, modern computer classes and labs. The students have access to the library and the reading hall.
A modern sports complex provides our students with volleyball, basketball, tennis, football, athletics, aerobics, gymnastics and other sports facilities.
Several cafeterias, a canteen with Russian and Chinese cuisine and a dormitory for 1200 people are also a part of the HS IEP complex.