Online ILC Resource Guide
Information on the ILC and services provided; “Ask a Librarian” and other services, links for working with various information sources.
Major information resources:
- Electronic catalog: search for printed and electronic documents in the library stock
- SPbPU electronic library: search in the electronic resources containing about 60 thousand documents, mainly of open access
The electronic library contains educational and methodological literature, abstracts of theses, scientific articles, students’ final qualification works. The procedure for acceptance and use is regulated in accordance with applicable law, local acts of SPbPU and direct agreements with authors / copyright holders. When transferring the FQWs to the Digital Library, the students shall sign a license agreement.
- Resources of Russian databases: search through a Single Window on the contents of the databases, mainly Russian, available under the university subscription agreements; authorization is required
- Resources of foreign databases: search through a Single Window on the contents of scientific databases, mainly foreign, available under the university subscription agreements; authorization is required
- Register of available databases: search for databases available by subscription or of open access, in the university area of studies; the search for databases requires no authorization, while the search for resources in certain databases might require authorization.